- Study and respond to clients’ need/ enquiry of overseas property
- Provide accurate and comprehensive information to assist clients’ immigration plan
- Build relationships with clients and follow up each case
- Discover potential clients
- Form 6 or above
- Proficient in Chinese and English writing, computer knowledge
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills
- Fresh Graduates are Welcomed
- Immediate available is highly preferred
- Flexible working hours
- Comprehensive on-the-job training
- Group Medical Benefit
- Basic salary (depends on experience) + high commission
- Prepare presentations, reports and other necessary corresponding documentations for client.
- Involve in job training program in different aspects, such as sales and marketing skills, communication skills, leadership and coaching skills.
- Develop market or explore long-term business relationship with potential customers.
- Explore new customers in different industries to widen the company portfolio.
- DSE result obtained level 2 or above in five subject (include Chinese/ English language);
- Diploma or above in any discipline, Finance, Accounting, Marketing or related discipline is an advantage.
Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills. positive, proactive and meticulous;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Fresh graduates is welcomed;
- Ability to prioritize tasks, multitask, and work in a fast-paced working environment;
- Immediate availability is preferred.